David Sarch, Ryan Lucas, and myself got together earlier today to record this week's episode of Talking Red. You can download it directly from the Talking Red website, get it through iTunes or Zune, or continue after the jump in this post to listen to a stream of this week's episode. You will notice a happier tone in this week's show because the New Jersey Devils played well in this past week. Here's a quick summary of topics covered:
- Noting how much better the Devils have been doing at 5-on-5.
- Noting how many goals they scored on Tampa Bay.
- Noting that it wasn't New Jersey's defense
- Noting that while it was a loss, the 3-2 OT loss to Florida wasn't that bad.
- Noting the improved play of Brian Rolston, David Clarkson, and Martin Brodeur.
- Noting Anssi Salmela at all.
The show also talked up the Devils Supporters having Section 118 for the game against the Florida Panthers on February 4th. Tickets are $20 and for those who want to stand and yell for 60 minutes in support of the Devils. The link to buy said tickets is here, the codeword is 'devils'. Thanks to David and Ryan for having me on Talking Red this week. If you have any questions or comments, please email talkingred at gmail dot com; tweet them to @TalkingRed; or leave them in the comments to this post.